Oppenheimer Financial Advisors have access to extensive resources, which give them the flexibility to recommend a retirement program that best meets your stated needs and objectives. They work hand-in-hand with the Firm’s Retirement Services Department, which offers a wide array of retirement vehicles tailored to your needs. These options range from traditional and Roth IRAs for individual investors, to basic retirement plans for the self-employed, to hybrid qualified and non-qualified retirement plans for employers of all sizes.
Here are some of the things your Oppenheimer Financial Advisor can help you with:
Saving for Your Retirement with a:
- Traditional IRA – For you, your spouse and your children
- Roth IRA – For post-tax contributions, and conversions
- Rollover IRA – To help your savings continue working hard for you
Planning for Your Retirement with:
- A Retirement Reality Check – Oppenheimer has tools that can help you determine if you’re on track for a comfortable retirement.
- Advice when you’re considering Roth or Traditional IRAs – Your Financial Advisor can help you to make this important decision, whether it’s your 401(k) or your IRA
- IRA Consolidation – Bring your IRAs under one roof for comprehensive oversight, fee reduction, and simplification
Employer Retirement Plan Services
Our goal is to help you select the most appropriate plan design, recordkeeping services, administration services, investment management, and/or trustee services for your retirement plan.
- Oppenheimer provides:
- Participant education and investment advice
- 401(k), profit sharing, pension and hybrid designs
- Consulting and investment advice for plan fiduciaries